Monday, September 14, 2009

BOOST WEBSITE TRAFFIC USING FREE TECHNIQUES

"Discover The FREE Traffic Tactics I've Used To Build A Website That Gets Well Over 1,000 Unique Visitors A Day - And How You Can Copy Me To Easily Flood Your Websites In Traffic - Guaranteed!"

PLUS - A Special Bonus For You: If You Order Today You Also Get Full Resale Rights To This Product And Website So You Can Sell It Yourself And Keep Every Single Dollar You Make!

Hi, I'm Kirk Forney,

Let me ask you:

Are you frustrated with not getting all the traffic you want to your website?


Are you suffering from information overload hearing about all the latest and greatest "traffic tactics"?



Are you fed up of people trying to convince you to max out your credit card and spend it on Google clicks?



Are you sore about getting your sites thrown out of Google, or even just dropping in the search results?
Well, let's be frank - most of the tactics talked about online are either outdated, only work for a few months, cost a small fortune, or need a PhD to understand!

Well - this page is different... and here's why:

The five traffic-generating tactics I'm going to talk you through are guaranteed to still work like gangbusters in three, even five years time.

How do I know?

Well, of course I can't predict the future, but -- these are tactics I personally use every day in my business. I've used these tactics online for years to build just one of my sites up from nothing to well over 1,000 visitors a day.

And I'm going to keep using them until they stop working, which I'm sure won't be any time soon. These are NOT fly-by-night tactics.

And here's the best bit - these tactics are 100% FREE to use...






5 Easy & FREE Tactics That Flood Your Websites In Visitors

Before I talk you through the tactics, let me be clear - what I'm going to introduce you to is a business plan. This product does NOT go into the nitty-gritty details.

Why?

Because details change from one week to the next. A few days after publishing, this product would already be out of date!

What you're getting is a birds-eye view of my traffic generating strategies. But, that's not all - I'll talk you through exactly where to go to get fully up to date with updates for free. The exact same places I go to keep up to date with the ever-changing online landscape.

You get my powerful traffic-creating tactics in the form of six videos you view directly at your computer. I've bundled these six powerful videos into a product called 5 Easy Ways To BOOST Your Website Traffic For Free:



These six videos come to a total playing time of one-hundred and nine (109) minutes. Here's a quick run down of exactly what you get:


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Video One (27 Minutes)

In this video I'll talk you through a free tactic that works great to get you a LOT of traffic quickly - AND - for months, even years to come!

And amazingly - this powerful tactic can take as little as just one hour a week for you to use.

If you're not using this tactic, you're losing traffic to your competitors.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Video Two (29 Minutes)

Here I'll talk you through the real "trick" to get more search engine traffic than you could ever want.

What's the secret? Well, I won't reveal that here but in the product.

However, let me say that this tactic does not have anything to do with automatic content generation, link spamming, or anything else the search engines frown upon (and often ban sites for).

This is a secret that's right under your nose...


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Video Three (18 Minutes)

In this video I'll talk you through a phenomenally effective tactic I've used for over three years (and will continue to use) and exactly how you can start using and benefiting with it too.

This tactic alone has bought me tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of visitors. It can do the same for you.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Video Four (16 Minutes)

Here I'll talk you through a marketing tactic which you may already know about - BUT - I'll show you how to get set up with it for free and how you can turn it into a traffic-generating powerhouse.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Video Five (15 Minutes)

In this video I'll talk you through one of the most overlooked tactics online, and three ways you can quickly and easily apply it to significantly grow your traffic and profits.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Video Six (5 Minutes)

Bonus Tactic: Here I'll talk you through a little known tactic that can turn just twenty minutes of your time into a flood of visitors.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


For PC's Only - Not For Mac

I must tell you that this eBook only works (to my knowledge) on PC's. If your computer is running Microsoft Windows, you won't have any trouble at all viewing this eBook successfully.

However, if you're on a Mac you'll more than likely have trouble viewing it.



A Great Product + Resale Rights = BIG Profits For YOU

I'm sure you know there's a ton of eBook resale rights around these days. BUT - if you really want to make money selling an eBook you have rights to, you need:

A very high quality product.


An effective sales letter.


A professionally designed website with great looking graphics.
Now - this eBook is brand new. Get a copy now, start promoting it immediately and you'll make the most profits. Wait a day or a week or a month, and literally more and more profits will pass you by.

Now, I'm certainly not saying this to brag, but I wrote this sales copy, and my copy has sold hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of products online, if not millions of dollars worth. AND - from very affordable eBooks like this one.

Don't believe me?

Then search Google for Louis Allport and see what you find.

Now, the Google index does fluctuate for many reasons. But right now (as I'm writing this), I see up to 804 websites selling my products. And what's more - when I search Yahoo I see up to 2,820 selling my products, and even more on MSN! For whatever reason, Google just gives a small sample of what's actually happening out on the web.

Even if each one of those sites is selling just one copy of a $20 eBook a week that I wrote the copy for, that adds up real quick. My copy and products have made many people a LOT of money over the past two years. They can make YOU money too - all you need to do to get started is grab a copy of this product.

And just by having a copy of this product, you can sell it or present it pretty much any way you choose. You can even turn it into a physical product by putting it onto a data CD or a DVD. This would make it a good way to sell on eBay. It's totally up to you!

It's More Than A 90 Day Guarantee -
It's A Promise

Unlike most people, I'm not going to bury my guarantee and hope you forget about it.

I'm putting it here - right out in front. And you're reading it now because you really can't miss it in this bright yellow box.

That's the point.

I'm this bold, because I know you will LOVE this product, and find it hugely valuable.

But, if for any reason for up to 90 days (that's a whole three months) after purchasing this product you choose it's not for you, all you have to do is use the simple contact details at the bottom of this website for a full, prompt, and no quibbles refund.

I'm telling you this so that you realize there really is absolutely no risk to you at all. Click here now to order.


If you're interested in the resale rights and selling this product yourself, I'm sure you realize that the sooner you get a copy, the more you will profit. The longer you wait, the more your competition will pick off your customers.

Click here now to download your copy.

P.S. Interested in selling this product yourself? If you snooze, you will lose.

This product is brand new. The sooner you get a copy and start marketing it yourself, the more money you can make. The longer you leave it, the more your competition will sell to YOUR customers.

Even just one or two sales and you've made your tiny investment back. After that - it's all profit for you. Click here now to order. http://319170020.anything4lessonline.com







© Copyright All Rights Reserved.

2 comments:

  1. This really good check out my blogs:

    http://breakyourlimits-demarco.blogspot.com

    http://demarco-googleaffliate.blogspot.com

    step by and leave a comment to tell me what u thik

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Your website content is a crucial factor in helping you get free website traffic. Not only should your content be keyword rich, it should also be meaningful, giving your visitors valuable information when they visit. Make the keyword rich content relevant to your products as well as your website in general. You can either write them yourself or have them written by someone who has the flair.

    ReplyDelete